Tuesday 27 September 2016

Mourinho in talks with Man Utd star, Chelsea prepares huge transfer bid and more

We have prepared the latest rumours from football transfer market!

1. Mourinho in talks with Mata

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho in contract talks with midfielder Juan Mata. Despite having two years left on his current deal United he is ready to extend it.

However, it should be recalled that Mata previously was sold by Mourinho from Chelsea. And probably the coach has already made a decision.

2. Chelsea are chasing Burnley’s Michael Keane

The Mirror reports that Antonio Conte, the manager of Chelsea, has identified  defender Michael Keane as a solution to problems at Stamford Bridge.

The source stated that despite the signing of David Luiz and Marcos Alonso last transfer window, Conte wants to sign two centre-backs and a full-back in January 2017.

The Italian could sign Michael Keane from Burnley and Middlesbrough’s Ben Gibson.

Burnley’s 23-year-old star could set Chelsea back up to £25 million.

3. Barcelona captain Andres Iniesta has rejected to rejoin with the former boss at Manchester City

Iniesta is currently club captain but that has not stopped rumours of a reunion with Guardiola.

However the 32-year-old stated:  “I will have to ask the management about renewing my contract. I want to finish my career here. Guardiola knows what I think, what I want, and how I want to finish my career at Barcelona.”


No comments:

Post a Comment